So, it turns out - not surprisingly - that it's not my forte to keep up with a blog. Since I haven't posted since October, I'm going to quick catch you up on what we've been up to.
Fall here was one of the most beautiful we have seen! It was warm, too. We didn't turn our (in-floor!) heat on until Thanksgiving.
We went to CHINA! It was awesome! (With a side of communist oppression). So surreal to climb the Great Wall!
Retired Chinese men flying kites
Grandma came to visit!!
We shoved a turkey into our tiny Korean oven. It was delicious!
Our Christmas tree (9' of pre-lit garland bent to look like a tree)
Christmas treats!
Our apartment complex's decorations
Nate and I went to see the Nutcracker performed by the Korean National Ballet.
We got snow just in time for Christmas!
We have been going to town on Korean tangerines. They are SO GOOD. I was peeling them and cutting each segment in half for Aliza when one day I turn around and this is what I saw:
We love our green smoothies!
Next week we're off on a trip to Thailand and Vietnam! Hopefully I can get some pictures of our trip up before this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment