"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation." James 1:17
That was so great to hear! Such a cute laugh! She is sooo happy to be shopping...way to go Aliza!
So cute!! What a happy little girl with beautiful eyes and smile. How fun that you started a blog, too!! Oliver really liked the video he said "I like that baby the best. She is so cute! And I love that baby and I'm going to hug that baby".
That was so great to hear! Such a cute laugh! She is sooo happy to be shopping...way to go Aliza!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! What a happy little girl with beautiful eyes and smile. How fun that you started a blog, too!! Oliver really liked the video he said "I like that baby the best. She is so cute! And I love that baby and I'm going to hug that baby".
ReplyDelete